So perhaps you want a little more or simply better than you have at the moment.…and why shouldn’t you.
After all, your smile is the window to your soul.
When making a precision denture, many more of your individual anatomical references are gathered. This is then transferred to the laboratory where your natural jaw movements can be closely replicated. The result: a more natural fitting, feeling and aesthetic denture.
Precision dentures are designed and created using state of the art technology, equipment and materials.
Fortunately a revolutionary injection moulding system has been developed that completely compensates for the processing shrinkage of the denture base material.
The injection technology used in this new system is considered the state-of-the-art in denture processing. The accuracy of this process results in a denture that will provide you with the best fit possible. You can eat, talk and smile with confidence with your denture.
At Impressions Dental Studio we use only the best quality materials. The teeth we use are made from high quality cross-linked and double cross-linked acrylics that resist excessive wear, stains, chips, and breakage. This quality material will maintain the natural shape of the teeth so that proper cutting and chewing of desired foods can be maintained for longer.
This is a total system of special materials, processing, techniques and clinical jaw measurements used to replicate your natural function as closely as possible.
The benefits of a precision denture
- A more accurate fit
- Better, natural aesthetics
- Confidence to smile, eat and kiss
- Better long term health for your gums
How it is achieved and what is involved
- Primary impressions
- Secondary impressions using advanced clinical impression techniques
- Gothic arch tracing: the most accurate jaw relationship technique
- Intraoral reference measurements using facebow to diagnose jaw relationship
- Fully adjustable articulator to replicate jaw movement
- Premium quality tooth selection
- Injection moulded Ivocap acrylic = stronger, more precise
Digitally Modified Image
Contact Us Now