For construction of new dentures, you should expect between 4 – 6 appointments with possibly one per week. These appointments are likely to include:
- Consultation / 1st Impressions
- 2nd Impressions in custom tray(s) and tooth selection
- Registration: gathering of jaw position
- Try in: trial insertion of a wax version of the new denture This is an opportunity to give your opinion of the dentures aesthetics as changes are still possible. Some people choose to bring a friend to this appointment.
- Insert: the finished product is fitted and adaption instructions are given. Expect a period of up to 8 weeks to adapt to the new denture but don’t worry, we’re with you.
- Ease: adjustment appointments are made as required to ease irritation.
Digitally Modified Image
Contact Us Now